With the school year coming to an end, it is important that our students continue to read over the summer so they are ready for the 2017-2018 school year. Your child took home two books provided by the district to read over the summer along with a parent letter and two book reports (activity sheets). Please have your child read their two books and complete the book reports, which are due on the first day of school. We have included the parent letter and book reports below just in case you need an additional copy.
Enjoy your summer and Read Everyday because Readers are Leaders and Leaders are Readers!
- Parent letter_elementary schools.pdf
- Summer Reading Activity Sheets-PreK-English.pdf
- Summer Reading Activity Sheets-PreK-Spanish.pdf
- Summer Reading Activity Sheets-Kinder-English.pdf
- Summer Reading Activity Sheets-Kinder-Spanish.pdf
- Summer Reading Activity Sheets-1st-5th-English.pdf
- Summer Reading Activity Sheets-1st-5th-Spanish.pdf